- Open up an Internet Browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari).
- Go to the page www.tapseries.com.
- Go to "Print Certificate." Then select which course you purchased.
- Enter your Username and click “Print Certificate” if you only want to print the certificate. Enter both your Username and Email Address, and click “Email Certificate” if you would like the certificate emailed to you.
- After inputting all your information on the next page, click the “Checkout” button.
- On the next page, enter your billing information. If you completed the online training over 30 days ago and lost your Anchorage Food Worker Card, you can order a replacement by paying the $5 fee as required by the Municipality of Anchorage.
- Review and complete the payment information. Then click “Pay”.
- A payment receipt with the certificate attached will be sent to you by email.
To view this tutorial as a PDF with pictures, click the attachment below.