- Open up an Internet Browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari)
- Go to the page www.tapseries.com.
- Go to "Purchase Course." Then select Food Handler.
- Select Alaska, then choose "Anchorage, AK Food Handler" and press Ok.
- If you completed the online training over 30 days ago and lost you Anchorage Food Worker Card, you can order a replacement by paying $5 fee, as required by the Municipality of Anchorage. Click on "Buy Replacement Card" to do so.
- Select whether the original card was issued before or after March 1, 2017, then click Ok.
- Fill out the form, check the box at the bottom of the page to accept that no refunds are allowed, then click Submit.
- Enter payment and billing information to complete payment process, then click Pay Now.
- After paying for the card, your replacement card will be emailed to you.
Created by: TAP TEAM
Modified on: Fri, 24 Mar, 2017 at 8:46 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.